Saturday, November 8, 2014

Meet Alizhay MacIntire

What is your full name?
Alice Holland MacIntire
Do you have any nicknames?
Yes Alizhay, and most people think that’s my real name, so let’s not tell anyone ok?

What is your gender?
Female
How old are you?
I’m 16
What is your birth date?
May 30
What is your relationship status?
Single but looking and I think I’ll be dating this one guy in no time.
How would you describe your hair colour?
I blonde straight hair, it’s like spun gold
How would you describe your eye colour?
I’ve blue eyes, like light sky blue none of this ocean or water blue colour.

What is your orgin?
Canadian
Do you speak any other languages?
English and I have a good understanding of French and some Japanese
How tall are you?
I’m 5’6”.
What is your weight?
I’m 100lbs.
Describe for the readers your body structure and physical faults.
I don’t’ like my ears, they really annoy me, people say they don’t notice but I do and I am getting them changed at Christmas.
I’m slim and always have been and I don’t gain weight like ever.
How is your health, Physical and Mental?
I’m really healthy and I don’t have any mental health issues that’s Marisal.
What ethnicity are you?
English, Scottish and Iroquois.
What would you say is your personal style?
I’m pretty trendy with my fashion but I always put my own spin on it, I also like to dress like a girl, skirts, heels and tops, I don’t think I own a pair of jeans at all.
What can you tell the readers about your family?
Well it’s a bit of a shit show.  My parents are divorced, mom got remarried and step dad is a douche.  I have four siblings that live with my mom and step dad but I left home three years ago and moved in with my dad.  I’m his only kid and he travels a lot for business so he’s not home that often. He has a new girlfriend that has a kid, but it’s not his so I didn’t want to live there anymore because she was always trying to mother me and I’m like I left my mother for doing that back off.  So I got my own apartment and Dad is helping with it but since I moved out of a place that was provided for me I had to help pay my own rent.  But he did give me this sweet car!
What can you tell us about your circle of friends?
I would say Marisal is my best friend and Tacia and I are good friends.  I met Marisal first and when we met her and Tacia were in some sort of fight and I didn’t meet Tacia for a bit, but I heard a lot so I keep Tacia at an arms length sometimes.  I also have other friends from back home but I don’t see them very often so I guess that’s my circle. There are some work friends and we may get close but who knows.
Do you have any enemies?
Yeah I don’t think this girl Paige likes me at all, I don’t know what her problem with me is, but she’s always glaring at me.
What are your religious spiritual beliefs/ values?
I am spiritual, like I believe in pagan gods and stuff like that.  I also love Tarot cards and those type of things. I think organized religion is the biggest farce in the world.
What are your life goals?
I’m going to start my own business and become rich that or marry a rich man.
What is your dream job or dream for your life?
My dream job is to organize charity events and social events with other rich people.
What is your favourite phrase to use?
No Way
What are your hobbies?
I like reading, partying, dancing, and if you tell anyone this I’ll deny, deny, deny but I like to knit.
What do you like?
Socializing, fashion shows, spas, nature the beach
What are your dislikes?
I dislike neediness, I dislike not getting my own way, I dislike beer
What do you loathe?
I loathe not getting my own way actually, I loathe being challenged.
What are your fears?
I’m scared of heights, I’m scared of public embarrassment
What are your strengths?
Do people know how to answer this? I am really good at math, I am aware of how not to be awkward in social situations, I am very confident. I’m intelligent.
What are your weaknesses?
I am loyal to a fault and I hate change. I like things to stay the same so maybe that’s why even though Tacia and I aren’t that close we are still friends because she knows me and if she wasn’t around I might have to make new friends.
Talk about what you believe are your good qualities.
I’m loyal, absolutely loyal to my friends.  I’m also determined to get what I want and I work very diligently to achieve my goals.  I’m goal oriented and I am not easily distracted from what I want.
What are your bad habits?
I don’t always listen to others, I sort of decide what the story is and let that be my truth and it’s not always been exactly what I make it to be so that gets me in trouble.
Turn ons:
Tall dark and handsome. Money also is pretty alluring to me
Turn offs:
Poorness, extra pounds
Natural talents:
I can play the piano and I’ve only ever had three lessons
Temperament:
I could say I don’t have a temper, but I do, it’s bad. I had to see a counselor when I was little for my anger issues.  I don’t think it’s that bad now but I’ve worked at it for many years.  But when I get mad I get mad and it takes me a long time to stop being mad.  I have a hard time letting things go. 
Background:
I just moved to Berry Creek when I was 14. I had to get out of my mother’s house, it wasn’t a good environment for me and I wanted to live with my father.  He’s not home most of the time so I got my solitude.  Now I live on my own because my father ruined my solitude by inviting his girlfriend and her kid to live with us, but it’s actually working out pretty well, I’ve my own place which is more than any of my friends can say.  This town is just somewhere I’m stopping in for a short time, then I am off to bigger and better.
Happiest Moment:
I don’t think it’s happened yet but possibly getting my own place.
Saddest Moment:
When my grandfather died,  he showed me what unconditional love was and I miss him


No comments:

Post a Comment