Friday, November 7, 2014

Meet Marisal Blanke

What is your full name?
Marisal Margeaux Blanke
Do you have any nicknames?
No I like to be called Marisal, shortened names are so uncouth

What is your gender?
I’m female, was that ever really in question?
How old are you?
I’m 16, going on 17 in two months
What is your birth date?
October 22
What is your relationship status?
I’m currently single, but I’m always on the look out for the one guy
How would you describe your hair colour?
I have chestnut brown hair.  It’s naturally curly too
How would you describe your eye colour?
I’ve large inviting brown eyes.

What is your orgin?
I’m French and Chillean.  My father is from Chili and my mother was born in Canada to a very French family. We can trace our roots all the way back to the French Revolution!!
Do you speak any other languages?
No, I’ve tried but so far it’s just English
How tall are you?
I’m 5’7”. It’s a decent height, I’m not taller than most guys and can still wear heels, but I’ve got this really small frame so I it works out.
What is your weight?
Oh I don’t know maybe 105 lbs, but only because I wasn’t as active as I usually am in the summer.
Describe for the readers your body structure and physical faults.
I’m very small in frame, but sorta tall.  I think I could be a run way model, but no modeling agencies ever come here.  I’m into dance and gymnastics so I have a typical body for someone who does those sports, not that I do them anymore.
As for faults, I’m pretty perfect, sometimes I tell my dad that my curly hair is a curse because it takes so much for me to do it, but I’ve figured it out and now it’s not so bad. I’ve also got a small chest, but I’m thinking of getting implants when I’m 18.
How is your health, Physical and Mental?
I’m really healthy, I eat healthy and stay healthy.
What ethnicity are you?
French and English and Chillean.
What would you say is your personal style?
Oh I am so trendy, I love all the fashion magazines!! I always by the latest trend and try all the make up and hair styles as well.
What can you tell the readers about your family?
My family used to live in Chile, but then we moved to Canada before I was born.  My mom and dad took a break for awhile when I was 7 but recently they got back together.  So I’ve got a pretty perfect family. Sometimes it’s hard here though because it’s not like this area has a lot of Chilean people.
What can you tell us about your circle of friends?
Oh Alizhay is my BFF, she is just so cool and she looks to me for guidance.  It’s really great, and then I am also really close with Tacia, she and I have been friends since middle school.  We had a lot in common but, I’ve noticed lately that her interests aren’t always the same as mine.  Sometimes she seems more philanthropic then she needs to be, sort of like she’s faking it and no one is buying it. It’s like she’s lost her genuineness.
Do you have any enemies?
I don’t think so, I’m pretty popular, and people that don’t like me are just jealous of me.
What are your religious spiritual beliefs/ values?
I don’t know, I was raised Catholic so I guess that’s my beliefs.
What are your life goals?
I’m going to be a make up artist or model. I just have to get out of this town.
What is your dream job or dream for your life?
My dream for my life is to be a well known artist, and to be sought out by others to help them foster their craft.
What is your favourite phrase to use?
I don’t know.  I guess I use Get out a lot.
What are your hobbies?
I like reading anything to do with fashion, fashion is my passion.  I also like dance, reading, and cooking
What do you like?
I like beautiful things, I like art, I like reading, I like paintings. 
What are your dislikes?
Oh well I dislike confrontation, I don’t like to fight and I’d like to avoid it at all costs.
What do you loathe?
I loathe being lied to, I loathe when people aren’t accountable and I loath when people don’t just own what they want and they try to cover it up or pretend like it’s no big deal.
What are your fears?
I’m scared people will find out my faults.  Not that I have any but what if I did?
What are your strengths?
I’m cunning and can talk myself out of a lot of hard situations. 
What are your weaknesses?
I don’t have any, I’m pretty perfect can’t you tell?
Talk about what you believe are your good qualities.
I’m a great person, people like me and want to help me out.  I give what I get and I can empathize with others.  I think I’m intelligent and genuine and if people don’t like me that’s their problem.
What are your bad habits?
I not always great at staying on task, for things like school.  I tend to procrastinate
Turn ons:
Tall guys, blue eyes, blond hair, funny
Turn offs:
Short guys, insensitivity, unathletic
Natural talents:
Everything I do is a talent
Temperament:
I don’t get mad easily, but when I do get mad at someone I tend to hold a grudge and then I will often not tell you I’m mad. I don’t like confrontation so I don’t deal with the issue, I either leave it be until I’m over it or until I don’t have to talk to that person again. 
Background:
I’ve lived here my whole life, my mom’s family has been here for almost a 100 years now, ok maybe 50, but it’s been since my great grandparents moved here.  My dad is an orphan from Chile and so we have no family there, his family died in some mudslide or earthquake, I’m not sure he doesn’t talk about it much.  My parents separated when I was 6 and my dad moved to the coast and I would go visit him out there.  When my parents were getting back together I hoped we would move to the coast and leave this town behind but for some reason my dad said it was a bad idea and now we never talk about that time.  I’m an only child and that’s the best thing ever!!
Happiest Moment:
When my parents got back together
Saddest Moment:
When my parents got back together

No comments:

Post a Comment