Tuesday, March 31, 2015

First Day of School: Tacia Larsen

Oh my god, it was the first day of Grade 12!! Do you know what that means?? It means that I will never have a first day of school again, well except university but still!!

I so hope this year is going to be EPIC!! I've got my great friends, and I have some great courses plus my sports teams, how could it be anything but??

Except the day didn't end epically like it should.  My day ended on  a sour note.  Alizhay stalked off after drama, wouldn't even wait for me.  I get that we didn't sit together and I was with Brice, Sarah and Paige, but that's because of the Variety show Mr. Z asked us to arrange for our drama 30 project.  It's a BIG deal, yet Alizhay acted like I'd ignored her on purpose.

She's probably still upset about my taking off last night after she mentioned that William was coming for coffee too.  Well I don't have to explain it to you guys, I mean you've read my blogs, and Mari said she'd told her what had happened so why she's acting like I'm being unreasonable is flabbergasting.

Oh well, it will pass much like bad weather. Stormy and hard to navigate at first, but then the calm will come in and things will go back to what they used to be.

Best part of today, aside from Drama which Reese has next semester we are in every class together!! It's going to be like grade 9 all over again, our teachers are in for a big surprise!!

Gotta run, homework is already calling and so is my mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment